Please fill out the New Return & Exchange Policy below.I have read the below information, and I agree to the terms.
* Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns in regards to our return and exchange policy. 1-800-269-0726.
New Return & Exchange Policy
At COPD Store, we want our customers to be happy with our products and service. This customer satisfaction allows you to return or exchange any item you purchase from us within 30 days of receipt of unit. We strongly encourage you to immediately inspect and use your new concentrator to make sure that it meets your needs, because our customer satisfaction is time-dependent.
When your unit arrives:
Immediately inspect the box for damages and unpack your unit. We test every unit before it leaves our store, but sometimes units do arrive either damaged or defective. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and ask that you contact us immediately. If a unit is damaged in shipping, we must notify and work with the shipping company within 48 hours. We cannot be responsible for shipping damage if you wait longer than 48 hours after your unit arrives to let us know.
0 - 5 days after arrival - 100% refund
We want our customers to be happy with their units, and we will refund your money 100% (excluding shipping costs) for all new units if you notify us within the first 5 days. During those 5 days, we encourage you to pick up, pull, carry, examine, and test-run your unit (for fewer than 10 hours).
Because we can’t sell a unit as new if it has been damaged or run more than 10 hours outside the factory, the 100% customer satisfaction is only valid if you contact us within the first 5 days and the unit:
- Remains in unused / like new condition including all packaging.
- Has not been used in a smoke-filled environment.
- Has been run fewer than 10 hours.
Please contact our customer support department at 1-800-269-0726. All returns require a return authorization. You must pay for return shipping costs. Please insure the return shipment for the full value.
6 - 30 days after arrival
If you determine between 6 days and 30 days after you receive the unit that you would like to return it, please contact our customer support department at 1-800-269-0726, and they will assist you with either a refund (based on the number of hours the unit has been used and after the restocking fee) or an exchange to a unit that better matches your needs. Please understand that any unit used over 10 hours is considered used, and therefore the refund will be calculated upon the unit’s "used" value. The restocking fee for units returned between days 6 and 30 is 25%. Please contact our customer support department at 1-800-269-0726. All returns require a return authorization. You must pay for return shipping costs. Please insure the return shipment for the full value.
After 30 days:
We are sorry, but after 30 days we cannot refund or exchange your unit.
- All items returned without a return authorization number, including items returned to us for refusal of delivery, are subject to the 25% restocking fee.
- Oxygen concentrators sometimes sustain electrical damage due to customer misuse. If you use a power inverter from 12 volt to 110 volt or from 220 volt to 110 volt, for example, you will damage the unit. In these cases and in all instances of customer-caused damage, the customer is responsible for all parts, labor, and shipping charges to return the unit to us for repair. Please contact our support department at 1-800-269-0726.
- All new units come with a factory warranty .Warranty repairs will be quickly handled by our customer support department at 1-800-269-0726.
Please call us at 1-800-269-0726 at any time if you have questions or you can e-mail us at email@example.com.